SESTAA is a not-for-profit community organisation incorporated in Australia. It is not affiliated to any religious or political organisations.
SESTAA was formed by a few like-minded individuals with the intention to:
help/ assist the disabled and the socially disadvantaged
- in accessing opportunities
- in becoming independent
- in becoming equal members of society;
- facilitate in training of carers and other significant individuals; and
- raise public awareness of the needs and rights of the above group of individuals.
How will SESTAA achieve its objectives?
We aim to achieve the above objectives by:
- establishing of networks and partnerships with similar organizations for transfer of knowledge, experience and resources;
- providing financial support to projects (on-going/ new); and
- providing technical/ financial support for training and awareness
Why do we do this?
Members of SESTAA believe that we can develop a fair world where the disabled and the disadvantaged in any community will have the ability to exercise their basic rights of equality and opportunity. We are guided by these values:
- to develop a fair world;
- belief in equal rights and opportunities; and
- independence of the individual.
Please join us and make this dream come true!
SESTAA, Melbourne (Australia)